Coordinating travel with pets can be a confusing and cumbersome experience. A colleague recently returned from summering in Greece and shared that the most harrowing part of planning her trip was securing safe transportation for her teacup Yorkie Maya. When flying privately, you can bring your pets on board the aircraft, ensuring you never have to part with your beloved companions during your journey.
Whether traveling with one cat, three dogs, or a bird cage, you can rest assured that your pet is safe and well cared for. Unlike commercial airlines, where your pet is often required to be in the belly of the aircraft, with a private charter, your animal companion can remain in the cabin with you. You can enjoy each other’s calming presence, creating a less stressful travel experience for everyone.
Proper Documentation for Flights
All family members need essential documents for boarding, including your furry, four-legged friends. To ensure a smooth passage, you’ll need the following:
- Pet Passport
- Fit for Travel Animal Health Certificate
- Valid Vaccination Records
- Microchip Documentation
Pet Perks of Private Flights
Once all the required documents are in place, you can take your seat with peace of mind, knowing your pets are not at home or under the plane in a cargo hold. Other advantages include:
- Year-Round Travel: Forget about seasonal embargoes – You can fly with your pets anytime with us.
- No Limitations: Traveling with multiple pets? No problem! You’ll be relieved to know that there are no limitations on a private jet charter.
- Less Pet Agitation: Pets can become frightened during a flight. Having the comfort of their owner by their side assures them they are safe.
Our advisory team is here to help ensure you have all the proper documentation for your flight and will answer any questions here about customs rules to your destination. Pet separation anxiety is a concern of the past; join us for convenient and stress-free pet-friendly travel.